It’s been a long day. The kids got most of their schoolwork done, since everyone is finally feeling better after our family-wide joust with a stomach bug (blech!) It was a beautiful day weather-wise, and I was able to get some shopping done during the girls’ dance classes. The night has come and cold winds are blowing. I’m up later than I intended to be (and I’d been doing so well!) but there were a lot of things to cover before teaching my class tomorrow and I just never made it here to put down my list until now. I’m determined to head off to bed as close to midnight as possible, so I’ve got to go quickly . . . I definitely need to make time soon to get myself a lovely notebook to keep this list in so it’s easier to add to on a more regular basis!
So here we go, 1,000 Gifts continued!
101. Cabinets and pantry overflowing after a stockpiling trip
102. Lingering smells of a good dinner
103. Everyone gathered at the table one more time
104. Darling baby staying up with daddy and the big boys
105. Girls proud of their new dance moves
106. Phone company replacing a phone overnight–amazing!
107. New things to learn every day
108. Baby Ana being protected by the Lord–read more here http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/01/the-gift-of-learning-to-breathe/
109. Ephesians finally coming together in my mind–woohoo for being up to verse 12!
110. The gift of hope
111. Cheerful encouragement through email
112. The miracle of the internet!
113. A chance to influence people I haven’t seen in years, have never met, or just saw an hour ago
114. An appointment for “blondification” on Thursday
115. My book club’s book of the month, Margaret’s Story, which is *precious!*
116. Living in Florida. There, I said it. Hey, we’ve had gorgeous weather this week!
117. *Not* being nauseous today — Hallelujah
118. I am NOT a high school math teacher. See 2nd sentence above.
119. Week 4 of Challenge, meaning we’re now almost 2/3rds of the way done!
121. Creamy peanut butter
122. Friends who listen and encourage and help through the rough spots.
123. “In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose Who works all things after the counsel of His will, to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory.”