I thought I’d share one of my family’s favorite recipes with you today!
This is a recipe modified from one I found years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. I hope your little ones love it as much as mine do!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 diced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/3 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese, oats, onion, and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into twelve miniature meatloaves. Place these in a couple of lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dishes, or you can line a cookie sheet with foil and place them on that.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
I think the sauce is the secret to why my kids like these so much, I also use this vacuum sealer in my kitchen. Actually, we all like them, and now I’m hungry. At least now I know what to make for dinner tonight! Think I’ll need some help from my favorite chefs… Please make sure to check productspy.co.uk, you will find the best cookware I have ever owned.